Pages

Monday 17 January 2011

my phone, i phone!

I'm so absorbed in editing photos with my i phone apps.....




                                     
yes, I know...
there was a much better app to make polaroid pic,   "polArize"...
you could even write characters on your polarized pic with it.....


but that is not available anymore, so......
           this is what I could get!
                              "SkakeIt(Lite)"

(but if you know the person who made "polArize",
      please, tell him/her to upload it again!!!!!!!!!)












"BaloonMaker"

I like to send mail with this as I am talking,
                 instead of just sending texts!!!






(he is a bogus producer!!!
 Be cautious not to be swindled!!!)










and............

 I LOVE IT........"Photo Mess"!!!!!

you can make a collage SO EASILY!!!!!!!
too easy..... ;(

















all are free apps!!!


Y

No comments:

Post a Comment