Pages

Saturday 30 October 2010

My Wish List (Random)


Rag & Bone Boot

Wow!!!!! I didn't know the boots of Rag & Bone were that expensive!!!

that's what I thought first......
but....
look very carefully...


it's a TWO-WAY boot!!!!!

Usually two-way, or multi-way boots are like....
One way is good/great! but another way is...LAME...

but this TWO-WAY boot!!!





 
you can think you got two, totally different, very very nice boots!!!













                                                         
The red dress from Kirsty Doyle.

Just CUTE! yeah.....not for winter, though....
(it's difficult to find an over coat which can be worn over the dress!!!)

 Earings from Juicy Couture


Actually, it's surprising I choose something from Juicy Couture!!!
but simply cute, RIGHT?


An (engineer) boot from See by Chloe

oh, you really have to look at this boot!!!!!!!!!!!!
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE, CUTE, CUTE, and COOL!!!

with black or heather gray high sox and jean shorts.

Oriental Pant from Day Birgeret Mikkelsen

I just got an idea to wear loose and beautiful pants instead of skinny pants.
I agree. We were too much into skinny jeans or such...
and I found this one.

Beautiful.

well, I won't quit skinny, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment